Ibex and Marco Polo Argali – Tadjikistan
Hunt for Ibex (capra sibirica alania) And Marco Polo Argali (ovis ammon polii) in Tadjikistan
For hunters wishing to take a really big Ibex we recommend a hunt in Tadjikistan. We arrange hunts for Marco Polo Argali there and we have convenient hunting camps. There are more Ibex in Tadjikistan and trophies are larger than in Kirgizstan. We can promise trophies from 120 cm (47inches) to 135 cm (53 inches).
Tadjikistan, Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous region, Murgab area (there is only one town in this area, it is Murgab). Approximately 150km around Kara-Kul Lake. We have one very good region there called “Balan-Kiik”
Arrival in Dushanbe Via Istanbul, 1 overnight in hotel (at this time Tadjik visa will be processed). Then a 1.5 hours flight to camp by helicopter.
Warm hunting lodges, 2-3 hunters in each room.
September-November and February-March.
Duration of Hunt
10 to 12 days, 6 to 8 hunting days.
4 to 8 hunters.
Hunt from approach, horses are used for searching animals. Hunting from spike camp for 1 to 3 days is possible. Then return to the base camp to rest and then hunt again.
Full BrochureClick to download
Included in Hunt Cost
The following are included in the hunt cost:
- Meet and Greet at the Airport.
- Assistance clearing customs.
- Acquiring gun permits.
- Interpreter services.
- Transportation in Dushanbe.
- Accommodation for duration of hunt.
- All food and beverages. (excluding alcohol)
- Hunting guides for duration of hunt.
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
- Import/export veterinary permits.
- Domestic or International flights.
- Cost of Tadjik visa.
- Helicopter transfer. (6,000 euro for a trip per group)
- Overnight Hotel in Dushanbe.
- Accommodation prior to and after the hunt.
- Packaging or Shipping of your trophies.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- VIP services in airport in Dushanbe. (aprox US$220)
- Tips or gratuities to your guide or his staff.
Whilst all reasonable care will be taken during your stay, hunting is a potentially hazardous pursuit and your guide or his staff will not be held responsible for loss or injury that may occur.
We strongly advise all our hunters to arrange adequate insurance prior to leaving your home. All our hunters will be supplied with our Terms and Conditions and Indemnity Forms prior to the hunt commencement.