Moose Hunt – Kamchatka
Hunt for Moose in Kamchatka
The hunting area is situated approximately 500klm from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski, near the Milkovo region.
Approximately 6 to 7 hours by vehicle from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski then 20 min by helicopter into camp.
Wooden hunting cabin or warm tents with wooden floors.
Hunting is done from snowmobiles with attached sledge.
Full BrochureClick to download
Included in Hunt Cost
The following are included in the hunt cost:
- Organisation of hunters visa requirements.
- Acquisition of rifle permit.
- Assistance clearing customs.
- Interpreter services.
- Transport to and from camp. (excluding helicopter)
- Hunting guides for duration of hunt.
- Accommodation and food.
- Field care of trophies.
- Export permits.
- Domestic or International flights.
- Accommodation in Moscow and Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski.
- Group transfer in Moscow (if required US$250 per group)
- Helicopter transfer. (US$2400 per group)
- Packaging or Shipping of your trophies.
- Tips or gratuities to your guide or his staff.
Whilst all reasonable care will be taken during your stay, hunting is a potentially hazardous pursuit and your guide or his staff will not be held responsible for loss or injury that may occur.
We strongly advise all our hunters to arrange adequate insurance prior to leaving your home. All our hunters will be supplied with our Terms and Conditions and Indemnity Forms prior to the hunt commencement.
For current prices on all our hunts please fill in the details below.
Please note that access to many International hunting grounds may require aerial and/or unusual forms of ground transportation such as snowmobiles etc. These forms of transport can be susceptible to the effects of extreme and unforeseeable weather shifts. Hunters are therefore advised to factor in some time flexibility to allow for unforeseen events.